Tuesday 21 December 2010

99 stalks of red roses

   
I got a surprise from my boyfriend on my birthday. He sent me 99 stalks of red roses and a polar bear. He sent it to my office, too bad i wasn't there when it came in.
I was so surprised knowing that my so not-romantic-at all-boyfriend sent me flowers. Not just common flowers but 99 stalks of red roses. Hell yeah 99!!

Since he never gave me flowers and now he sent 99 stalks red roses and a polar bear, it IS something huge for both of us. First thing came out in my mind was "why did he give me 99 stalks of red roses??".

When no one couldn't answer your questions, we can always count on Uncle Google. So i google it "meaning of 99 stalks of red roses". All the answers came out in 2 seconds. The red rose is to convey a message of love and 99 stalks means I love you for as long as i live. I melted

Thank you so much BF, love u. 
Tons of kiss and hug for u.



0 comments:

Post a Comment